mutt question

What user modifiable variable holds a user's email address in mutt? That is the address once a message gets sent a reader will find on the from: line? The x-sender field may need control too in my situation. The home network has got a hostname and domain on it that not only don't exist anywhere on the internet, the domain isn't even in any of the recognizeable domain tables. In order to go out onto the internet everything in what mutt would consider my email address for local purposes has to be changed to different values since my account name also doesn't match any of my internet account account names.