Re: apache auth pgsql

It's part of the apache 2.2 install.
But I'm having trouble with the Directives.

I had placed the Directives for htpasswd authentiction in the virtual host <Directory /> But when I tried to set this up using dbd it keeps complaining that the Directives for DBDriver and pretty much everything else related, isn't recognized.

but apache2ctl -M shows  authn_dbd_module as loaded.