Re: Remove gnome-games

> What happens when gnome-desktop-environment will be broken. I never
> use it anyway. But IIRC I've read that some kde apps use some gnome
> stuff. So I don't know if I can safely remove gnome-games.

> I rather have gnome-desktop-environment removed completely, but I
> don't know what part or apps of kde will be broken then.

I've switched between gnome, kde, and xfce without difficulty.  If
you've been using aptitude consistently, it should not be a problem.
I would just go for it, and then if certain kde apps are also removed,
simply reinstall them (I doubt this would happen, though.)

If you've been mostly using kde, but relying on certain gnome
applications (IE, totem), this would be your chance to change them to
KDE applications to make your  system more purely KDE (IE, from totem
to kaffeine, from synaptic to adept, from gdm to kdm, etc).  KDE uses
qt based applications, whereas gnome uses gtk based applications.

In summary, KDE does not rely on gnome-desktop-environment; so, just go
for it.

Good luck,

Mark