Re: How to Dual-Head? [Was: xrandr only shows one video card]

Kent West napisał(a):
On 5/22/07, Andrew Sackville-West <andrew@farwestbilliards.com> wrote:

Thanks for the response.

So obviously, I'm clueless about how to get dual-head working now that
xinerama appears to be unusable (with the "i810/intel" driver update
which breaks it). Anyone have any pointers to documentation that might
get my dual-head working again?

Thanks!

try to find something about mergefb. I recently got it to work with my ati card and it beats xinerama for sure. I'm not sure if it works with intel chipsets thought. I'll try to look it up tomorrow.