Re: TEST

On Thursday 24 May 2007 20:05, Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Thu May 24, 2007 at 20:35:21 +0300, David Baron wrote:
> > This is a test so please ignore.
>
> Yes, you will be ignored now by lists.debian.org.
>
> Greetings
> Martin
>
> Debian Listmaster of the Day.

If you are genuinly Debian Listmaster of the Day, you have just, so it seems
made a sarcastic comment to someone sending a test message. Not that I agree
with test messages, or out of office ones. A question though. This list is
plagued with OT stuff. Religion, politics, you name it, and it can be
discussed. Some of what's going on at the moment isn't even labelled as OT,
so you havn't a hope in hell of filtering it out.

I've just last saturday also subscribed to the Debian-user french list. This
is also described as high volume, but all I've seen on that list is strictly
technical questions and answers.

Again: If you genuinly are listmaster of the day, and this applies to all
other listmasters of the day, just why arn't you complaining about all the OT
posters on this list, and saying that their posts will be ignored/removed as
well?

Nigel.

Here we now go with another flamewar/ranting session I suppose.

I probably should not take the bait here, but having had a few beers, to hell
with it.