Re: ask for suggestion: which filesystem suits for both Linux and Mac OSx
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: ask for suggestion: which filesystem suits for both Linux and Mac OSx
- From: Douglas Allan Tutty <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 22:09:13 -0400
- Message-id: <20070524020913.GA17672@titan>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070524012527.GC16192@titan> <email@example.com>
On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 09:40:45AM +0800, Ken Hu wrote:
> 於 Wed，2007-05-23 於 21:25 -0400，Douglas Allan Tutty 提到：
> > What filesystems can your Mac OSx read and write?
> Well , I think the filsystem my mac uses is HFS, but I can find no way
> to mount HFS on Linux.
> Of course my Mac can read cdrom or dvdrom, but what I need is to plug my
> usb external hard drive to my mac just as my original post said.
man mount under -t lists hfs. Later, there's a section for hfs specific
options. Looks like you're set for hfs.