Re: ask for suggestion: which filesystem suits for both Linux and Mac OSx

Ken Hu wrote:
Dear All:

I am a linux and OSx user and I really need to know which filesystem
"really" can work on both Linux and Mac OSx

I've found an open source project which tries to make Mac able to read
ext2 filesystem. I gave it a try but it just doesn't work.

The purpose  I need this is for my usb external harddisk, I wish I can
plug it to mac and linux box.

Does anyone have any successful experience ?

Ken

I might be off here, but I thought that Samba would work. Of course I am still trying to figure out how to get Samba to work with my WinXP Pro network in my house also. :D

-Eric