Re: Read OpenXML Excel file in OpenOffice.org?

Dusty Wilson wrote in Article
<[🔎] 42670320705221239h1d83861cs5d7da54b843fdd77@mail.gmail.com> posted to
gmane.linux.debian.user:

> I have data that was exported from MySQL Query Browser to what appears
> to be an OpenXML-formatted Excel document.  I can't seem to get
> OpenOffice.org to open it.  Do you guys know how to go about opening
> this document?

Might try saving it in the traditional Excel format and see if OpenOffice
can open that.  Contrary to the name, OpenXML is not open.  Nobody but
Microsoft supports it, and only in recent versions of MS Office.

--
Paul Johnson