xen-tools freezes (debootstrap)

Hi

I'm running a Debian Etch xen-server and I'm having problem with the
xen-tools are freezing up when i create DomU's and i have to reboot.
But it happens randomly, sometimes I can create DomU in the first
attempt, some times it takes 3-5 attempts. I've tried creating DomU
manually with debootstrap, but with same result.
http://www.option-c.com/xwiki/Create_a_Debian_VM_with_debootstrap

I've disabled /lib/tls and tried booting with "noapic nolapic
acpi=off", but no luck.
I haven't reported it as a bug yet. Most of all because of it
happens so random and cause I'm not sure of if the problem lies with
xen-tools, debootstrap or a third option.

Another thing, xen-tools ignores when I define a role,
"--role=basic". I also tried the ones that comes with the xen-tool,
such as "gdm". I also tried to define --roledir and the absolute
path to the role, but no luck. The skeleton directory works fine
though...

Best Regards

/Lars