Re: opening and ejecting a DVD

On Tue, 22 May 2007 11:00:36 -0400
Douglas Allan Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca> wrote:

Hello Douglas,

> > Sounds as though libdvdcss2 is not available.  It's used to decrpyt
> See debian-multimedia.org and add its repository (and apt-key).  I

If only I'd known about that repo when I installed Debian here.  I
ended up compiling from source to get libdvdcss2 on my machine.  Not
that that is a bad thing, but it's something I'd rather have monitored
through one of the package managers.

Stupidly, I've deleted the relevant folder tree, making it difficult to
"make uninstall"  Still, next time....

--
 Regards  _

I'm surfing on a wave of nostalgia for an age yet to come
Nostalgia - The Buzzcocks