Re: securing desktop

Hello.  Thanks for everyone's suggestions.  They helped get me
thinking, and I think I'll be able to solve some of the current
issues.

I'm going to change ownership of the /home/guest/Desktop file to root,
which should solve the issue of cluttering the desktop.  And for the
panels, I'm going to use gconf editor, under apps/panel/global to lock
it down.

I'll look into the other suggestions (writing a script, creating
a /home/guest/data file) later.  Only once has the client changed
permissions on the home directory; so, it's not the main concern.
Constantly she messes with the panels, and creates dozens of new
"untitled folders" on the desktop.  I'll be able to solve these issues,
anyway, I feel.

Mark