Re: Upgraded to Lenny from etch, can't install packages

Andrei Popescu wrote:
Can you please post your sources.list and the output of
'apt-cache policy slapd'.

Regards,
Andrei
sources.list:
deb http://ftp.no.debian.org/debian/ lenny main contrib non-free
# Security updates
deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib non-free
# Security updates
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main contrib non-free
# Musix GNU/Linux
deb ftp://musix.ourproject.org/pub/musix/deb/ ./
#cinlerra
deb http://www.kiberpipa.org/~minmax/cinelerra/builds/sid/ ./

Well, the two last ones are for ardour2 and of course cinelerra. And as I'm typing this, I suddenly feel like an idiot. apt-cache policy shows that slapd was at -100 in /etc/apt/preferences, as someone had done in their cinelerra setup(which I followed). I corrected those to a value that wasn't negative, and now it works. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. This is solved, thanks a lot.

Regards
Jon