Upgraded to Lenny from etch, can't install packages

Hey all

I upgraded from etch to lenny yesterday, and something seems broken. Whenever I try to install a package, all I get is this:

debian:~# aptitude install slapd
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Reading extended state information
Initializing package states... Done
Reading task descriptions... Done
Building tag database... Done
No candidate version found for slapd
No packages will be installed, upgraded, or removed.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B of archives. After unpacking 0B will be used.
Writing extended state information... Done

and then I get a new prompt. dpkg -l | grep slapd shows nothing:

debian:~# dpkg -l | grep slapd
debian:~#

The command apt-get install foo shows something though:

debian:~# apt-get install slapd
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
Package slapd is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source
However the following packages replace it:
 ldap-utils
E: Package slapd has no installation candidate
debian:~#
(No, I'm not doing this on a production machine, I just wanted to test debian and learn about openldap at the same time :)

Any help please?
Regards
Jon Jahren