Re: (OT) Re: rampant offtopic and offensive posts to debian-user

> Mark Grieveson <dg135@torfree.net>

>Between those who post OT threads, and those who whine about the OT
>threads, it's hard to say what's more annoying.
>
>I dunno.  I just ignore 'em all.

>Mark

ROFL Those are some true words short and sweet and to the point! Nice! I
consider this like the newspaper how many people read the whole paper
cover to cover? A little selective reading is a good thing.

 I also think a littler tolerance is in order. I have seen a few posts
very critical of other peoples conservative values. It's almost to the
point of trying to hinder their rights to free speech. Saying your not a
good developer unless you have <insert elitist propaganda> point of view.
This is almost the exact same thing, I personally like the fact that some
people are honest in their views. This way I know where I stand, and I
don't have to worry about who's toes I jumped on because I have no idea
what a person point of view is.

Gnu_Raiz