Re: Mounting network shares under home?

On Fri, 2007-05-18 at 21:46 -0400, Eric A. Bonney wrote:
> Is it possible to mount network shares so that they will show up under
> each users /home?  It seems alot of programs only will look at files
> under various folders in the file system and not look at network
> drives.  It would be easier if the shares were located where all these
> programs could see them.
>
> Thanks,
> Eric

My own approach is to mount each /home from other computers under this
computer's /home as, e.g.:
	/home/homeDumbledore
and each user then dives into their own directory on dumbledore under
that link.

HTH,

Kenward
--
If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for
reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.   Albert Einstein