Re: Gaim with corrector of orthography in pt-BR in system en-US

Ok,

Thank you, but I am wanting to only change the ortográfico corrector, and not it entire program.

--
Att

Debian User
João Schmutz
Geek by nature, linux by choice

On 5/16/07, Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 09:49:57AM -0300, João Schmutz wrote:
> How I make to change my corrector of orthography of the Gaim for pt-BR being
> been that my system is in en-US, and cannot change my system of en-US for
> pt-BR, somebody knows as to make this?

You can try something like:

LANG=pt_BR gaim

to start gaim with the pt_BR locale. But you must have the locale
installed ('dpkg-reconfigure locales') and the proper aspell
dictionaries.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)