Re: Package Conflicts With Neither Package Installed

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 03:20:39AM -0400, Knight Of Staves wrote:
> I am having a problem with two packages, nvidia-glx-legacy and
> nvidia-glx-new (and it's on an upgrade to Ubuntu Feisty -- I tried a new
> driver).  I tried to remove both of them so I could reinstall them.

$ apt-cache policy nvidia-glx-new
W: Unable to locate package nvidia-glx-new

The package you are talking about is not even in Debian.  Please go ask
your question on an Ubuntu list.

> And please don't respond to me.  This is my "spam" account I use for things
> likely to create spam, since I can't get to my email program.

Would that be the sort of "spam" created by asking a question about one
Distro on another distro's list, while sending your message in HTML on
that wrong text-only list and then to top it off sending your message
twice?  If so, you have succeeded quite nicely.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez