Re: Where do you get beaver?

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 07:00:09AM +0530, Deboo ^ wrote:

> Copy/paste from firefox and in to vi/jed doesn't seem to work, nor the
> other way round. So I wanted a small and nice X text editor which I
> can use as a medium to save the clipboard text and then paste in to
> vi/jed sessions and vice-versa.

It works for me with vim and iceweasel

> I had seen in DSL that there's a nice X editor beaver. So tried to

I have been experimenting with several editors for some tranlation works
I have been doing (for Debian), but with every new editor I only came
closer to vim, which is what I'm using now. You might want to have a
look at evim which has a more "friendly" behaviour.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)