Re: [OT] Good, evil and religion [WAS] Re: A way to compile 3rd party modules into deb system?

judd@wadsworth.org wrote:
On 10 May, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
I guess that depends on whether you consider the authorship of the
Bible to rest with God, or with the men who transcribed His words.  I
MAINTAINER THE FORMER, you apparently the latter.

     I BELIEVE THAT THE BIBLE WAS INSPIRED BY GOD, but not dictated
word for word.  So apparently I do give more consideration to the
contributions of the human authors of the manuscripts than you do.

Any justification/founded reason for believing this?