Re: [OT] Good, evil and religion [WAS] Re: A way to compile 3rd party modules into deb system?

On Fri, May 11, 2007 at 08:48:28AM -0400, judd@wadsworth.org wrote:
> On 10 May, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:
> >>
> > I guess that depends on whether you consider the authorship of the
> > Bible to rest with God, or with the men who transcribed His words.  I
> > maintainer the former, you apparently the latter.
> >

>      I believe that the Bible was inspired by God, but not dictated
> word for word.  So apparently I do give more consideration to the
> contributions of the human authors of the manuscripts than you do.

True.  If humans had as much to do with authoring the Bible as you seem
to give them credit for, then I too would believe that they Bible is
riddled with errors.  As it is, I believe that God inspired every word.
Which is why the Bible is without error.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez