Re: Control Center Problems in KDE 3.5.5

Florian Kulzer wrote:

> aptitude -F '%?p%?v' search '~i~dkde' | awk '/3\.5\.6/{print $1,$2}'
Thanks.
This is what I get from the above command:
kde-i18n-engb 4:3.5.6-1
kde-i18n-eo 4:3.5.6-1
kde-i18n-fr 4:3.5.6-1

Is any package there likely to be involved? If I were to add a non-broken
i18n-xxx package, would that solve the problem?.

Incidently, my mike capture is broken and I can't reconfigure sound through
the control center, Is there another way to invoke the specific sound
configuration outside the control center? (Other than by hand, which I'll
do if I get annoyed enough.)
--
If you wrestle in the mud with a pig,
you both get dirty and the pig likes it.