Re: Network connections breaking after bootup

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 05:31:32PM +0000, Tim Johnson wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 May 2007 01:04, Michael Pobega wrote:
>

> > Everything there looks fine, actually. I have no idea what the problem
> > could be. I'm sorry we couldn't resolve it, but I'm fully out of ideas.
> >
>  I'm sorry too. Hopefully someone else will step in here, 'cuz this
>  install is unusable until this is resolved.
>
> Is there a way to 'capture'  the entire output of sysv-rc-conf?

Nope, sysv-rc-conf is only a graphical program for showing what is on
and off. You could of course ls /etc/rc(0-6 and S).d/ to show what is
running on each runlevel.

--
http://digital-haze.net/~pobega/ - My Website
If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative