Re: Network connections breaking after bootup

On Tuesday 15 May 2007 01:04, Michael Pobega wrote:

> Everything there looks fine, actually. I have no idea what the problem
> could be. I'm sorry we couldn't resolve it, but I'm fully out of ideas.

 I'm sorry too. Hopefully someone else will step in here, 'cuz this
 install is unusable until this is resolved.

Is there a way to 'capture'  the entire output of sysv-rc-conf?
 IOWS pipe the output to a text
 file. <sigh> I can make one ftp to this machine before I have to reboot
 the deb box.
thanks again, really have appreciated the help.
tim
--
Tim Johnson <tim@johnsons-web.com>
Palmer, Alaska, USA