Re: More Iceweasel strangeness

un1xer wrote:

Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Dennis G. Wicks wrote:
Greetings;

Very often when I click on a link on a web page
or in an email Iceweasel will give me a 404 that
purports to be from the server on the remote host.

But, if I paste the same url into Opera it pops
right up with the page. Then if I go back to
Iceweasel and click the GO button or do a refresh
I still get a 404!

If I let it "age" for a few minutes (I haven't
timed how long exactly.) Iceweasel will give
me the page.

Any ideas?

(etch, gnome, Iceweasel, all latest versions.)

TIA!
Dennis

Try to backup your .mozilla folder and delete the original, start
Iceweasel and test it out, if the problem is gone than you know its
something related to your profile settings and not a system wide problem.

Good point. My home and .mozilla is on a separate partition to get the same access from several different Debian running partitions.

Hugo