Re: [Fwd: Re: [OT] Good, evil and religion [WAS] Re: A way to compile 3rd party modules into deb system?]

Ron Johnson wrote:
the Western world, there's not a lot of love lost between Hindus and
Muslims - but both are pretty mainstream (depending on where you are).

I guess it depends on your definition of "mainstream".

Christianity: 33% of world population
Islam: 21%
Hinduism: 14%

Northern Africa and the Mideast: Islam is by far the majority faith
India: about 80% Hindu

Seems to me that in some pretty populous areas one would be hard pressed to define Christianity as "mainstream."