Re: moto4lin & my razr v3

i'll teach you to turn away. kirjoitti to 10. toukokuuta 2007 03:12:08:
> i'll teach you to turn away. <crank@got.net> wrote:
> i>         hey, i'm having some trouble accessing my new motorola razr v3 on
> i> my debian etch system. i'm using moto4lin & i can get to the point where
> i> the phone is seen as p2k, but then i get all of this crap:
>
> 	anyone? anyone?
>
> 	c'maaahn. please?

I have working setup for moto4lin with razr v3. I don't remember precise
step-by-step how I got it working, but remember that I had the change
vendor or product id. Moto4lin wiki seem to have some instructions on
how to get it work with debian, you can always try those:

http://moto4lin.sourceforge.net/wiki/Razr_V3-HELP#Debian_Etch_.26_moto4lin_package:_Step_by_Step

--