OT: Can't we just drop all the OT stuff...

On 5/10/07, Greg Folkert <greg@gregfolkert.net> wrote:

After all, I have to "play nice" with everyone now... since my
run in with a "hit and run Troll", that I couldn't seem to ignore
properly.

I'm sorry I missed that. It sounds like all your "friends" around here
-- who you are so careful not to offend -- didn't provide much
covering fire for you.

I call BS when I see it, some don't understand that I am not being
aggressive and domineering.

Being aggressive is NOT being domineering. Being assertive is NOT
being domineering. Be assertive. Be aggressive. Don't take any guff
off these swine.

Being domineering is the old BBS alpha-dog game: sounding off in every
single thread, getting the last word in in every single thread and
never letting any mention or cite of your posts go uncommented on.
There are a few would-be alpha-dogs in this echo. Registered Linux
Users too!

You're a hard-working guy Greg, and you don't have to mince words with
anyone around here.

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely