Re: getting iceweasel to use gnus for MailTo:

On Thu, 2007-05-10 at 10:27 -0400, Haines Brown wrote:
> In /etc/iceweasel/prof/iceweasel.js I put the line:
>
>    pref("network.protocol-handler.external.mailto",
> 	/home/brownh/scripts/mailto.sh);

Are you sure that's correct? According to this[0], external.mailto
should be a bool, and the app to be launched should be set in
app.mailto.

I'm not really an Iceweasel/Firefox user so I can't confirm.

0. http://svn.madduck.net/pub/bin/mail/mailto-mutt

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson