Re: moto4lin & my razr v3

On Wed, 9 May 2007, Kelly Clowers wrote:

On 10 May 2007 03:12:08 GMT, i'll teach you to turn away. <crank@got.net> wrote:
i'll teach you to turn away. <crank@got.net> wrote:
i> hey, i'm having some trouble accessing my new motorola razr v3 on
i> my debian etch system. i'm using moto4lin & i can get to the point where
i> the phone is seen as p2k, but then i get all of this crap:

        anyone? anyone?

        c'maaahn. please?

Silence on the list often means that no one has any useful info,
not that they are avoiding you or anything ;-)

I have never managed to get moto4lin to work right with my v360.
I would suggest posting on the project's mailing list or contacting
the author. The other thing is that I think your phone should work
as a USB Mass Storage device. If you just need to transfer some
files on or off, it should work about like a USB thumb drive. Sorry
I can't help more.

Cheers,
Kelly

Have you tried bitpim? I don't have a razr, but I see that bitpim does support those and I have used it with other phones. Might be worth a try.

hth,
jeff
-+-
8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Techno.