Re: Debian and MSA1000 SmartArray

Hi

What is not working, are you not seeing the qlogic card or not seeing the MSA

HP have there own qlogic drivers I think available from hp.com/go/debian, they
are compile form source.

you will also need there tool to administer the msa1000 - need to create some
luns - i think this is ac??tools - again available from HP.

HP recently announces their support of debian, although a bit slow to come down
through the ranks I think, so if you have bought the server recently and are
having problems finding the drivers from the site, give them a call.

Alex