mail proxy with GUI statistics

Hi,

I would like to implement a mail proxy that sits in between the LAN
and Internet and connects to mailservers on the internet on behalf of
the clients in the LAN.
Also want a GUI that gives the statistics like who sent mail to whom
at what time etc.

Could some one please tell me what would be the best way to implement it.
The GUI need not be on the Same system it could be something that can
be accessed by a browser from any other system on the LAN.

the same for a pop/imap proxy. the GUI part is required.

Thankyou so much :-)

Kind Regards

Siju