Re: [OT] Good, evil and religion [WAS] Re: A way to compile 3rd party modules into deb system?

Florian Kulzer wrote:
Well, since we are getting all scientific, the ratio of the diameter of
a circle to its circumference is in fact 3, if all you have is one
significant digit, which it appears is all we have from the text.  Now,
if it said "ten point zero zero cubits" and "five point zero zero
cubits" and "thirty point zero zero cubits" then there might be a point
in there.

$ wcalc 10*pi
 = 31.4159

The god from the bible can create the universe, but he cannot round to
the nearest integer correctly? Did Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva have to help
him with the delicate balance of the natural constants?