Re: Command line wave player

On 5/9/07, Sjoerd Hiemstra <shiems146@kpnplanet.nl> wrote:

It's called wavplay, I just don't see it in the Etch repositories.
Googling for 'wavplay' and 'debian', you will find .deb's of it though.

Bingo! That's it.

It's not exactly leaping off the google pages I have, but aplay is
doing its job for me right now. Cloris Leachman in Young Frankenstein
is now announcing the arrival of new mail with "Goodnight Herr
Doktor."

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely