Re: [OT] Good, evil and religion [WAS] Re: A way to compile 3rd party modules into deb system?

Roberto C. Sánchez <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:

>Please point one out.

Please don't!

It's like trying to explain why some people like vanila while others like
chocolate. To some the very belief in a supreme being is a contradiction.

I personally believe that we are all aliens, derived from some super soup
left over from the planets which were created when the galaxy was formed.
I thought from physics and the conservation of energy that nothing was
formed from nothing.

I think the real question should be is do things evolve? If so then why do
things go extinct? Why is some evidence of fast evolution, and slow. But
the biggest unknown is why on greens earth is Al Gore railing on our
friends from the north about environmental issues?