Re: [OT] Good, evil and religion [WAS] Re: A way to compile 3rd party modules into deb system?

On Wed, May 09, 2007 at 09:24:29AM -0400, Roberto C. Sánchez wrote:

[snip]

Hello Roberto,

You say:

> Well, anything involving people inherently gets fouled up.

Which I totally agree with, but then:

> Sure, people can quibble over the meaning of words.  But, for example,
> the King James Version (the one that I use) was translated by a
> committee of imminent scholars and men of God.  While they may not have
> been in absolute perfect unanimous agreement over every single thing,
> every single disagreement was discussed until a general consensus was
> reached on each.

So it seems you put your full trust in those people to make a good
translation. Don't you see a contradiction here?

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)