Re: mutt is the bomb! (LDAP addressbook integration)

Karl E. Jorgensen:

> In vim, you don't need to select the text first though - 'gq' reformats
> the current paragraph.
>
> As an alternative in Vim, you could try
>
>     :set filetype=mail textwidth=72 formatoptions+=ac

OMG! I for about six years now and *that's* the one thing I always
missed. Thanks a lot, that should save a lot of keystrokes (execpt for
the cases where I will still do it manually because habits die so
slowly...).

J.

--
I want to look younger than my friends so I will fight ageing as long as
I can.