Re: google earth, pango

For the second problem, I can suggest installing googleearth-package.
as root:

        apt-get install googleearth-package
        make-googleearth-package

As far as the first problem, I have the following pango (and pango
related) packages installed and receive no problems like you posted:

        libpango1-ruby     0.15.0-1.1+b1 Pango bindings for the Ruby
        libpango1.0-0      1.16.2-2      Layout and rendering of int
        libpango1.0-common 1.16.2-2      Modules and configuration
        libsdl-pango1      0.1.2-1       text rendering with Pango

Cheers.
Him, I did that... but nothing changed.
I get no errors, nothing seems to fails.. the I just see that google-earth screen (the picture), the dock says "google earth initializing" and thats it. Nothing more happens.. it doesnt crash, if I kill it, no error message.

Greg