Re: OOo-Base

Hi,

On 5/6/07, Mark Grieveson <dg135@torfree.net> wrote:
> Man, I just tried OOo-Base, and it stinks.  I used to use Lotus
> Approach, and it was great.
> I can't even cut and paste the table entries into Calc.  I try
> printing the forms, and it only prints half.

Okay, I did manage to figure out how I could copy the table from Base
to Calc.  I'm sticking with Calc from now on.

Thanks for the piece of wisdom. But, I feel the Open Office user lists might have been a better place for your observations. They can learn a thing or two and rectify the issues.
--
- Shashishekhar S