Sid and Xorg

Anybody else here running Sid?

My last update was for the Xorg and associated video drivers...and now I can't get 1280x960 on my screen. That was my preferred resolution before the update.

I have had a look at the bug database, and Googled the problem but there doesn't **seem** to be anyone else with the same problem.

I fully realize of course that Debian warns you that running Sid means you get to keep both pieces when something breaks...but is there anybody else with this problem and are there any workarounds?

Cheers

---Frank McCormick---
------Montreal--------