Re: Debian User List

Sven Arvidsson wrote:

> That problem can be solved by setting up some sort of gateway between
> the forum and a mailing list.

I think this is a good idea - it's always useful to have the best of both
worlds.  FWIW I read this list via news.gmane.org at home and view it as a
forum using nabble.com at work (as I am now BTW).

(The debianhelp site also has a gateway, but it's regularly slated here due
to it's poor implementation - nabble does a much better job ;-)

Dave.