Re: Since chvt works, the problem must be the keymap [SOLVED]

On Thu, May 03, 2007 at 00:41:32 +0100, David Claughton wrote:
> Florian Kulzer wrote:
>  > I am afraid it is time to start grasping at straws now:
>> - try "gb" instead of "uk" for XkbLayout
>
> Well, would you believe it - that fixed the problem!
>
> I still can't quite believe it was as simple as that.
>
> Thanks a lot for your help :-)

Well, in retrospect it is obvious that we should have had a good look at
your xorg.conf and your logfile first. You joined this thread when we
were already completely fixated on solving the ultimate mystery of the
keysyms and therefore we could not see the forest for the tress anymore,
I guess.

          Florian   |