Re: problums gtng speeling chucker to wrok wit AbiWord

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 13:35 +0800, Bob wrote:
> Greg Folkert wrote:

> >> Yeah I ended up installing aspell aswell, I thought the whole point of
> >> libenchant1c2a was to wrap pretty much any spell checker but hay ho.
> >>

> > New version of libenchant in sid today.
> >

> Yeah, not man enough for Sid as my DTE, hell, I'm not even man enough
> for Lenny yet, I'll give it a month or two.

Bawk, bawk. I've been running SID for years. I just don't have problems.
It is always like that for me, computers are scared of me. They just act
proper for me. (except when they don't, which is rare)

And another bump in version of libenchant to -3
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup