Re: [OT] Re: Debian User List
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Debian User List
- From: "s. keeling" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 02:38:43 GMT
- Message-id: <[🔎] firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20070401180411.GA25763@kitenet.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <1243388.ZLNxZuVRPb@ursa-major.ursine.ca> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070423233741.GB3679@ackbar> <462D4E39.email@example.com> <20070424010928.GA4132@ackbar> <20070424062646.57d4ba7d@WizardsTower> <20070424120510.GA3718@ackbar>
Michael Pobega <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 06:26:46AM -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> > "Michael Pobega" <email@example.com> said:
> > > But then again, each generation has it's faults. Just look at the 60s!
> > Hey, watch it, bub; the '60s were the ideal time what with all the
> > head-banging the police were doing. No, really, at least back then we
> > were socially conscious.
> I was more of less referring to the heaps of drug addicted teenagers,
> actually. I'm not saying the generation is bad, but what the kids did is
Smoking dope is bad? Really? Why, other than legality?
> Just as my generation is bad for doing ridiculous, immature things
> (MySpace anybody?).
Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced.
(*) http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling Linux Counter #80292
- - http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html Please, don't Cc: me.