Which apt/sources.list to use

Hello,

I've just had Debian install on a remote server with the current
Debian net installer from:

http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/4.0_r0/i386/iso-cd/debian-40r0-i386-netinst.iso

One of the first things I do once I get my hands on the fresh install
is run apt-setup to configure the /etc/apt/sources.list

Problem apt-setup in not installed and I'm not able to find it anywhere.

The current /etc/apt/sources.list reads:

deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 r0 _Etch_ - Official i386 NETINST
Binary-1 20070407-11:29]/ etch contrib main
deb http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib
deb-src http://security.debian.org/ etch/updates main contrib

I'd like to add online sources so I can add more software but not
sure which is best to use without using apt-setup.

Do you think I can just manually add these and all will be fine?

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian stable main contrib non-free
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US stable/non-US main contrib
non-free
#deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free