Re: The List Standard

> > Jim Hyslop wrote in Article <461BFB87.6050107@dreampossible.ca> posted to
> > gmane.linux.debian.user:
> > > It's not true threading, though - it's lumping by subject line. At
> > > least, that's what it did when I used it a few years ago - maybe the
> > > latest version is better (but I'm not holding my breath...).

> On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 07:43:30AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> > Recent versions appear to sort "conversations" by references.

which recent?

On 30.04.07 20:28, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> Oh yes, stupid MS renaming *again*.

Re-inventing the wheel (yes, again). They started with Thread-Index: and

Hopefully they finally got the fact that sorting by References has
advantages and started using them. They didn't change name of the feature...

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are