Re: Strange aptitude problem

Hi,

In article <[🔎] 20070501192851.GA12454@titan>,
           Douglas Allan Tutty<dtutty@porchlight.ca> wrote:
> Ouch is right.  In your origional message, you wondered if something was
> broken at your end or the other.  I guess you now know that its
> something at your end.  :((

I'm not so sure. It is complaining about an unmeetable dependency after all.

> Try
> 	# dpkg --audit

No output

> and
> 	# apt-get check

Just the output about php4-mysql depending on phpapi-20050606+lfs, and the
latter being missing.

> If that goes OK, fire it up interactively and go down the list of
> installed packages and set the auto/manual flag appropriatly.

Not sure I like the sound of that. Can anyone check if the phpapi-xxxx
package is actually missing? It's a virtual package that contains some php
stuff I think.

Cheers

Andy