guessnet & wpa_supplicant: ignoring net priority, why?

Hi Users

I have a running debian "testing" with guessnet and wpa_supplicant. Now,
my question is:

I have 2 Accesspoints near my Computer. One net is encrypted with
wpa-psk and one is open.

I want, if the encrypted net is accessible, then this should be my
choises. Else, try the open net.

I tried a lot of options and ideas, but no-one seems to help. My system
choose allways the open one, regardless the priority...
But, if I comment out the open one, then, the encrypted is there. This
seems to work, but the false priority.

Thanks for any help and idea...
Raphael

here is my wpa_supplicant.conf:

# raphael:home_wifi
    network={
        ssid="encrypted_net"
        priority=5
        scan_ssid=1
        id_str="home_wifi"
        proto=WPA
        key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
        pairwise=CCMP TKIP
        group=CCMP TKIP
        psk="passphrase..."
    }

-- snip --

...other nets...

-- snip --

### Associate with any open access point
###  Scans/ESSID changes can be done with wpa_cli
network={
	key_mgmt=NONE
	priority=1
	scan_ssid=1