aspell not in path for KMail

Hi all

Can you please advise on the following error KMail kicked up.

I am running an Etch machine with KDE. Today I went to spell check an e-mail and was presented, for the first time, with an error message that aspell/ispell was not in my path. I haven't had this error before, and checking KMail's settings, Ispell is the default dictionary ... so I don't understand how this is in error for no apparent reason.

Can someone point me in the right direction of this please because this information is clearly contradictory.

Thanks