Re: reporting problems with unstable

On Mon, Apr 30, 2007 at 08:42:03AM +0200, Arnfinn Ringvold wrote:
> Could anyone please advise me on reporting upgrade problems with the
> unstable distribution (sid). I have not found any place to adress such
> information. Perhaps the unstable team is continously aware of such
> problems and would only be unnececarily bothered by regular users
> sending in reports?
> Regards Arnfinn
you can 'apt-get install reportbug' (if its not installed) and use it to
report bugs. This is the normal procedure for any bugs in debian. The
only exception are issues with new installs or stable->stable upgrades.
so, 'reportbug PKGNAME' is what you'd do. 'man reportbug' for more info.
-K
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|