Re: Versioned /etc ?

On 2007-04-28 @ 15:36:10 (week 17) Greg Folkert wrote:

> On Sat, 2007-04-28 at 19:22 +0000, J.A. de Vries wrote:
> [snip description of vicf]
>
> That rocks.
>
> Anyway to get into Debian as a package? Since you are the upstream
> author.

Hi Greg,

Sure, no problem. I'd be glad to do so if it proves to be useful to
others. I'd see it as another opportunity to give something back to the
community. However as I've been the only one to use it up to now wouldn't
it be wise to let some people test it before doing so? I am not familiar
with the procedure, so if you (or someone else) could tell me what would
be best I am willing to put some effort in it.

Grx HdV